Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 5, 2021

Be Kind Ok?

 







“What the world needs now is love sweet love” were lyrics to a song on the 60’s but it is so true as hate or a false narrative of hate has permeated almost every facet of society. 

Turning the other cheek, not trying to be right all the time, forgiving even the those who hate you, and taking a step back from news media and social media would do all of us good. 

As a believer you are here on this Earth at this time to make a difference in the lives of people put in your path. You have to stay strong, don’t cave to the culture, stay in the Word, and keep praying. Kindness wins in the end. 

PRAYER: Every day is a new wonderful day full of blessings I often neglect to say thank you for. Forgive me for letting problems of this world dominate my thinking and instead I choose to keep my armor of God on to stay protected from things Satan sends to bring me grief. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment