Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Zooming My Life Away


“Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.”Psalm 139:7-10
I love the country song ‘Driving My Life Away’ and thought it was humorous in the past few months how you like me may have been zooming your life away.
No human contact, no gatherings, no real intimate time with friends or family. So what do you do, you zoom! Oh it is a wonderful tool to communicate and see others beautiful faces just like FaceTime for seeing our grandchildren. Did we ever think our day would be through a phone or computer line.
One good thing God doesn’t need to Zoom to communicate with you. He is here in your midst. Never forget that. Take comfort in knowing Jesus is a prayer away.
PRAYER: Father I am thankful for technology but will be even more grateful due the eradication of this disease keeping people isolated. Thank you for ways I have to communicate in the meantime. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Click link for powerful worship song:
Leeland - Way Maker (Official Live Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment