Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Are You Consumed By Fear?



So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10

Many things can scare you? A dark room, flying, people who drive too fast, death, mountain lions, bears,  disease, pandemic, bankruptcy, and on it goes add to the list. Fear is a lack of trust and peace. 

Today there are fears of a pandemic, fear of vaccinations, fear of government overreach, fear of death, fear of tyranny, fear of job loss.Do you believe God is truly your Father and cares for you similar to an earthly father who takes care of His children? God has things under control so why can’t you give it up and trust Him? He will not leave you and He is way bigger than any dreaded fear Satan tries to plant in your head. 

Are you able to surrender your fears to Him and then leave them at the ‘foot of the cross’ so to speak? The enemy wants you to continue pacing the floor and imagining doomsday scenarios but refuse those thoughts in Jesus name and tell the little weasel who is protecting you. 

PRAYER: I think about things I have been worried about or feared and I trust you fir divine protection and deliverance out of the enemies hand. Your love for me is so great and I thank you for your protection and peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment