Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Look Up, Fret Not, God Is At Work!

 

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."Genesis 28:15

These are divided times we are living in. Politics, censorship, tyranny, hatred, misinformation, Covid 19 all are playing a part in the division but more so this is right out of the enemies playbook. Friends unfriend and block family and friends just because they don’t think like them. 

If you and I really did what the Bible says and that is ‘love thy neighbor as thyself’ things would go much better. Imagine trying to beat someone over the head with the Bible, you certainly won’t win them to Christ but by praying, being friends, and chilling out and giving it to God much can be done. 

Stop paying so much attention to the ‘experts’ on the internet and instead get off social media and get into the word of God. It will transform you the more you read it. Give up the ‘Right’ to hate others who disagree with you and instead love one another with a pure heart set apart for Christ.

PRAYER: Every day is a day to give thanks and know that you Lord are with me and go before me. I thank you I can trust in your ability to guard me during times of turmoil. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment