Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, February 22, 2021

Think Better, Feel Better

 


 "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you" (Psalm 119:11).

It matters what you think about and during the unusual lockdown circumstances of Covid and the isolation it is essential to train your mind to stay uplifted and not let it wander off somewhere on a tangent. 

Positive thinking uplifts the soul. Laughter is the best medicine it says in Proverbs 17:22. Putting on some praise and worship music is another good thing. You have to discipline yourself unto godliness. 

You are in a constant battle between good and evil right and wrong Jesus and the devil. Break out in prayer and just cry out to the Lord. Don't let the enemy defeat you and get you cowering in a fetal position. These troubles of today will not last forever. God is at work. Keep your mind out of the gutter and filled with praises to the most high God.

PRAYER: Jesus I thank you for your word the Bible and forgive me when I take it for granted and just go into my day without even opening it. Shame on me. Use me Lord to help others stay uplifted and encouraged. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment