Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Choose To Refocus



May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV Bible Gateway


When the going gets tough the tough get going was a phrase I heard years ago. When it gets tough you have to kick into that ‘pioneer spirit’ mode or have the spirit of people who grew this nation with blood, sweat, and tears. 

At times your thought process has to be disciplined to not languish over something or live in the past but has to be refocused on things in life that build up and motivate. To stay focused and faithful during very difficult moments will help build you up in the spirit. Not allowing wrong thinking from the courts of hell. 

Number one, stay off the internet. In other words don’t troll and believe every thing you see as fact. Know that false spirits are out and about to trick believers. Continue having a dedicated quiet time first thing in the morning, and designate a certain place to do this. Don’t clutter your mind with mindless tv shows or movies. Make daily sincere prayer a priority. 

PRAYER: I want to be closer to you Lord and not wait for an angel to come down and appear but do it because I want to. I need disciplined study time in the Bible and less time online. I choose to be faithful. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#Biblegatewayblogger

Click link for a powerful song to get you closer to God: https://youtu.be/MKT5BCmvmq0

No comments:

Post a Comment