Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Flying Through A Storm



Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
It can be a little disconcerting flying in turbulent weather. Not to mention you are way up high bouncing around but it can be nerve wracking unless you trust in the Lord and just take a breath and relax.

Life has storms of another nature. Stuff that happens that challenges your peace. Unscheduled events in your calendar that throw a monkey wrench in your best laid plans. Sickness, bankruptcy, loss of job, destruction of home by a storm, flood, or fire, death, aging issues. How a person gets through life without Jesus is beyond me.

Today’s verse is the key to the storms of life and that is trust in the Lord. You can’t orchestrate things on your own. Having Jesus firmly seated on the throne of your life will help you so much better than the anxiety and fear the world offers. God is with you if you will ask Him to be.

PRAYER: I am so thankful for the perfect peace I can experience when life has storms and curve balls. I know you will see me through. I pray for those I know to learn to trust in and lean on you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment