Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, October 3, 2019

What Do You Do?

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters. Colossians 3:23

Recently I was in a coffee shop when I struck up a conversation with the gentleman next to me. He asked was I retired? Normally I freeze up starting to feel bad that I never was in a job long enough to retire but then on the other hand I was blessed to be a stay home mom to our two now grown sons so I just said what I did. 

Maybe you have had people ask you what you do and you may practically apologize if you are a stay home mom or even at home without children. Everyone has a purpose on this earth and especially if you are the watching over young babies and toddlers be thankful for getting to be the major impact in their lives. Nothing to apologize for in any way. 

Whatever you are doing do it well as a representative of the Lord. Let you light shine in your office, the public square, the college you attend, the church you go to, or there at home with your family especially those gifts from God. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for the place you have me now. Help me to embrace where I am and use opportunities to share your love with all around me as opportunity presents itself. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment