Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Prayer Conditioning


Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. Luke 18:1

There is air conditioning, physical conditioning, hair conditioning, and so forth so why not get ‘prayer conditioned’ as well? To do this you need to be in a habit of making prayer something you do automatically when a situation arises.

Questionable Facebook post? Pray first. Text message you are not sure about sending? Pray first. Job searching? Pray first. Home shopping? Pray first. Let prayer be your first response to anything.

When you wake up try to remember to just lie there in bed and say “thanks Lord for giving me another day. Guide my steps today.” So many people run to the phone for help instead of running to ‘the throne’ so the point is to be getting ‘conditioned’ to take your concerns to the Lord and after that  if you don’t have peace about something it is probably not a good idea. Pray first.

PRAYER: I pray for those people who may not pray cause they think it is worthless or why bother. I pray Satan does not take advantage of them due to this attitude. I pray Lord Jesus that you will help me to persevere in prayer and know you hear me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment