Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Who Are You Standing In The Gap For?

I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one.”  Ezekiel 22:30

Standing in the gap is basically praying on behalf of someone or something to not be held captive by Satan and to be delivered and set free. It could be for your country, your school, your children, your town, something that you have concern over that needs super duper intervention from above. 

Life doesn’t just happen. Each day you are in a  battle between God and the devil. Satan loves to kill, steal, destroy, deceive, distract, manipulate, start arguments, create division and so forth. He is at work right now trying to divide the United States. The devil may be trying to steal your children or grandchildren by Re-educating their minds and appearing as an angel of light to trick them. 

Sister and brother we need to take up our positions and fight the enemy each and every day. The little weasel aka Satan,  can’t have your country, your children, your mind or anything. Oh he works overtime through many demonic traps to destroy and get rid of the word of God. Stand firm and take up the word of God to fight against him. 

PRAYER: Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I take up my battle positions to fight against the enemy and he has no authority or power over my nation the USA or my children. I pray you will keep me aware of the enemies tricks so I can take my position in the gap. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment