Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, October 21, 2019

Be A ‘Yet I’


Sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 2 Corinthians 6:10

Wait what is this a commercial for coolers, ice chests, and coffee cups? Nope just a ‘yet I’ moment to ponder right from the scriptures. It is also not about the ‘Yeti’ said to live in Himalayan mountains but once again a ‘yet I’ moment from God’s Holy Word. 

Today’s verse speaks volumes for how you can be down on yourself, in despair, forlorn, sad, but in Jesus there is reason to rejoice because you can ‘yet rejoice immeasurably more’ if your focus stays on Him. 

In Christ every moment can be a ‘yet I’ moment because Jesus is Lord of your life. You run to Him and give Him your cares and concerns and then leave them there. So many want to take these cares back but don’t you want that ‘yet I’ moment in life? If so then know even though you are having a bad day in the flesh Jesus is a prayer away. 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for I know even when the enemy tries to come against me and get me in the dumps over a myriad of things you are there. I praise you for the truth found in your word and the power I have through the word. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment