Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Moments



For his anger endures but a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5

There are all sorts of moments in our life. Joyful new parent moments, congratulatory moments, celebration moments, grieving moments, sadness moments, come to Jesus moments. Life is just full of moments each and every day.

What kind of moment are you having in your day right now? Whatever you do you need to live in the moment and not get entangled in the past or too caught up in the future.

Let each moment in your life matter.when you arise in the morning give the day to Jesus and don’t get sidetracked by moments that waste time and don’t matter. Order your day so all your moments matter.

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for life. Help me to be a good steward of my time you have entrusted me with. Help me guard my time so it is not wasted. Help me use my moments wisely. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment