Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 19, 2019

Climb And Maintain


Finally, be strong in the LORD and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10

When pilots fly airplanes, especially jet pilots,  they climb to a certain altitude,  normally 35000 feet, and maintain that as long as weather and winds  permit. Everything is going well so off the plane cruises at altitude.

In your walk with the Lord you need to climb and maintain as well as you can. Stuff is going to happen. No one is promised a perfect problem free life after accepting Christ and at times it is hard to not crumple up into a crying heap and say why me? All of us have probably experienced this feeling. I know I have many times. The thing is you don’t want to stay there. A plane will not get to its destination unless it continues to climb and maintain and proceed on course.

Your life will have its ups and downs and know God is right there with you. Of course Satan and his demons try to throw a monkey wrench into things and get you messed up so that is why it is crucial to stay on your knees and in the word and don’t allow the enemy to get to you. You are victorious now and forever with the power of Jesus Christ!!

PRAYER: Lord I am so thankful I have the power through you to defeat the lies the enemy throws at me. Give me your strength when I am weak. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Note: Title idea for today came from a comment I heard from Tyler Perry,speaking on Trinity Broadcasting Network. 

No comments:

Post a Comment