Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Taking Authority Over Your Emotions


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10
Standing firm in the midst of other believers at church is easy to do usually but once you are away from your comfort zone and Kum by yah huddle the enemy is waiting outside the door. You can take authority over his attacks once you recognize that is what is happening.
Grief, fear, anger, hate, speculation, hurt, need to be counteracted with self control, prayer, and warfare against your number one enemy satan. Today this little weasel has so many fooled. If you go to a church that does not teach about spiritual warfare you might need to find another church that is powerful in this area. The little creepy demon loves it when folks don’t care about him. You better start caring and claiming victory over his attacks.
You have to take authority over these emotions before they control and master you. Satan will flood your mind with wrong thinking if you allow him to. Say “I am not going to be moved Lord and Jesus is Lord so Satan get away from me. I am redeemed.” There you have it. Now go fight some spiritual battles and win!
PRAYER: Lord Jesus I know that the devil loves complacent believers and churches who don’t teach about spiritual warfare. There is a battle between good and evil, Satan and Jesus. I have Victory because I have you and I take authority now over any fiery darts thrown at me or my family. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment