Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Lukewarm Is Never Good



So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth. Revelation 3:16

No body really likes lukewarm food, lukewarm coffee, or lukewarm shower water. It just is not pleasant. You want it to be hot or not at all. 

That is sort of like your spiritual life. So many people can be wish washy when it comes to their faith. Perhaps more into a denominational allegiance than they are into the Lord and His word. Church is not important to others as they may feel they don’t need a building to get close to God but I can say this, you sure need Christian fellowship to grow and it is mostly only found inside the walls of a place of worship. 

Basically don’t mess around with your love for the Lord. You either desire to get closer to Him and grow in Christ or you don’t. No in between.  Stop the excuses. Make time for fellowship with other believers because the kind of people you associate with shapes your thinking for sure. The world’s way of thinking or God’s way, nothing in between. Where is your heart today?

PRAYER: Father God my heart breaks for atheists but it breaks even more for those who are lost and wandering and don’t even realize it. The excuses flow but the desire just is not there. Father I lift up friends and family I know who fall into the lukewarm category of no real desire or passion for you. Change their hearts and keep me heart on fire for you so I recognize the tricks of the enemy. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment