Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

You’re Pretty Awesome....I Needed That!


Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:31-32

Do you ever get what I call unexpected ‘God winks’ right when you most need them? An unexpected card or phone call. In my case a stamped message on the cardboard coffee sleeve from a local coffee establishment telling me “You’re Pretty Awesome!” 

Everyone likes to be made to feel special and wanted. Who knows if not just your kind comment or smile might change someone’s otherwise awful day into a joyful one. My son on a recent vacation together, kept asking me why I spoke to everyone almost like it embarrassed him. I just told him you never knew who needed a ‘hug’ and left it at that. 

Is there a person you need to be kind to and go the extra mile to make their otherwise gloomy day cheerful? Ponder that and go reach out and touch someone. 

PRAYER: Oh Lord I love sharing your kindness with others. I love when you give me opportunities to do so. Keep me creative in ways to reach out to those around me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment