Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Rocket Booster Friends!!



I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians  1:3
Actor Tyler Perry aka Madea was recently giving a message on Trinity Broadcasting where he spoke of friends in your life that are there for a reason and a season. He referred to them as ‘rocket booster friends’ which I love being a space enthusiast and resident close to Space Camp 25 miles away.

Of course the purpose of the solid rocket booster in the Space Shuttle era was to give an extra lift to the Shuttle to launch it out of Earth’s atmosphere. It took great speed and force and many smart people to work on this project.
There may have been friends in your life that are not there any more who helped teach you things or launch you but maybe were not meant to be there forever as they may hold you back from your destiny. There are those God keeps using as boosters cause they are vitally essential to your growth in the Lord.

Whatever the case,  stop and think back to those ‘rocket booster friends’ God used in your life and always give thanks for them. 

PRAYER: Father God I thank you for allowing me to have many friends in my path throughout the years. Some I was close to some not so much but each of them has a purpose and I lift each of them to you now that they would stay on the path you have for them. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment