Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 12, 2019

Patience In An Impatient World


Whoever is patient has great understanding but one who is quick tempered displays folly. Proverbs 14:29

What causes you to get impatient? Traffic jams when late to work or an event? Paying for coffee in a place to use internet then you never can connect? When your satellite signal goes out during a great movie you are watching?

Many scenarios can create a slight bit of anxiety when things don’t go as you had hoped. But to pop a cork and fly off the handle does not solve anything. It is best to get yourself prepared ahead of time to get in an attitude that nothing will rattle you. The more you practice this the easier it will become.

Don’t sweat the small stuff and even the  bigger stuff sort of try to go with the flow and remain cool. You never knew who may be watching you and who you can set an example for. Now go chill out.

PRAYER: Lord I sometimes can get myself a little rattled if I allow mundane unimportant things to get to me. Help me Lord to stay cool and take a breath and don’t let me get flustered. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: