Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Stay In Your Own Shoes

 


Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned.Luke 6:37


It is unfair to pass judgment on someone unless you have ‘walked in their shoes’ and know the whole story. God gave you your own ‘shoes’ so stay in them and concern yourself with your own life. 


Often times you may want to speculate on why someone is living the life they are or why they did something contrary to God’s word but guess what , all of us have sinned it says in Roman’s 3:23. 


Instead when you feel judgmental give it to God and thank Him by God’s Grace you live and move and have your being. Be kind to those confused and hurting and pray for them. 


PRAYER: Thanks Father for being the only judge I really need. Forgive me when I have stuck my nose where it didn’t belong. Guard my heart so I do not do things where others want to condemn me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I have discovered that when I know the reasons behind a friend's action, I still cannot judge her. I am not her judge. Peace and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete