Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Messed Up-But God



Only let us live up to what we have already attained. Philippians 3:16 NIV Bible Gateway

My devotions get personal sometimes so you the reader can see we all have flaws. Recently I was confronted by a friend pointing out a flaw in me that opened the flood gates of memories of other similar flaws.  I needed to hear it even though it hurt terribly. 

If this has happened to you it is painful. I won’t go into the gritty details but it made me wonder how anyone could like me but then I knew it was the enemy poking at my weak points. Maybe another hidden attempt to get me to stop writing. Have you been there where you feel beat up and defeated? 

Every little hurt makes you take inventory and ask God what next Lord? How could I have been so stupid Lord or so selfish or so impulsive not thinking of how my action would have repercussions. God’s grace is with you and I in our mess ups. It is necessary to let go and keep rising above that. Know God cares and loves you in your weaknesses. You are making progress friend so keep going and know God loves you so much. 

PRAYER: Your love Lord is so deep. When others lash out at me or betray a confidence or say hurtful things even if true you are there with your arms open for me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#BG2

No comments:

Post a Comment