Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Musings

 




I remember the days of old;
I meditate on all Your doings;
I muse on the work of Your hands.
Psalm 143:5

Life is good is a catchy advertising success. And life is good! 

Blessed not stressed. Good triumphs over evil. Smile. Be kind to others. WWJD. Don’t judge others. You can’t judge a book by its’ cover. Love one another. You will reap what you sow. Be like Jesus. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Honor others above yourself. Stay humble. Give glory to God! Ask forgiveness if you hurt someone. Call your mom if she is still alive. 

Throughout your day try to get in a habit of positive thinking and thinking  the best of others. Don’t try to prove a point or argue politics. Be gentle. You are here on this Earth for such a time as this. Don’t play Holy Spirit Junior with anyone. That is God’s job. 

PRAYER: Thanks so much Father for your many blessings. Help me to let go of things in my life that don’t bring me closer to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment