Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Get Up, Keep Going

  “But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.”2 Chronicles 15:7 NIV Bible Gateway

 

Back in my childhood films for children, called family films,  taught values as did TV sitcoms.  No having to plug ears or cover eyes. No woke agendas to try to transform the minds of innocent children.

 

I was reminded of one of these films when watching Mike Rowe on his new show called The Story Behind The Story on TBN and the movie was Bambi featuring the voice of Donnie Dunnagan as Boy Bambi. When Bambi was in trouble his dad said “get up get going”. The book ‘The Little Engine That Could’ also taught ‘I think I can, I think I can’ and thus many children, and adults are reminded, yes they can! 

Whether it is completing a 5K,10k, or ultra marathon, or working on a project without quitting, or persevering in prayer for a loved one when you don’t see evidence of change, just keep at it. Only the devil wants you to quit. Charge on! 

PRAYER: Strengthen me each day to charge on and forge ahead knowing you are with me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#BG2 #Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment