Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Loving God's Word And His People

 


In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.John 1:1

Do you love the Bible? I mean really love it to the point if there was a fire in your house you would make sure it got out safely? 

There is a huge spiritual battle going on now of good and evil and loads of deception where many can’t discern what is right and wrong. If you make it a point to get nourished on the Bible daily and keep hungering for it you should be alert to the enemies tactics. 

Keep the television off and the politics off. Stop taking to Facebook. When you feel that urge go get your Bible instead, pray, and read some Psalms. As for loving His people, that would be everyone, because He is the creator. Sure many snub him, do not acknowledge him and only have ‘church membership’ as the response to if" are you a believer". Pray for those around you who are unloveable for the Holy Spirit to touch them.  
PRAYER: Jesus I need you. Forgive me when I have thought or said ugly thoughts about anyone. Help me as I choose to press in to know you better. Help me recognize deception and run from it. In Jesus’ name. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment