Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Does Your Dogma (aka Faith) Speak 'Loudly'?



Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.Psalm143:8

What a nice compliment for a believer if someone were to say your faith spoke ‘loudly’ as was the recent statement by Senator Dianne Feinstein of California during ongoing hearing for confirmation of the newest Supreme Court justice Amy Coney Barrett. 

In other words she did not lead a double life as a secret service Christian and her Christian Faith impacts all areas of her life. For a liberal senator this might strike fear into her heart but it speaks volumes for the integrity and unwavering character of Judge Amy. 

I would only hope all of us who claim to follow Christ truly live for Him 24-7 and not just say and do what others want to hear. Believers know that Jesus is always with them and their character and actions should reflect that of the Lord. Being noticed as living for the Lord is the highest compliment anyone could receive. 

PRAYER: Give me strength Lord when I am in situations where I could easily deny you to stand strong and unashamed. I pray for courage to always do the Christian thing in all areas of my life.In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment