Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 20, 2023

One Small Step For Man, One Giant Leap For Mankind

 


"I am the vine, you are the branches,Whoever remains in me and I in him, will bear much fruit; for you can do nothing without me." John 15:5

Today marks the 54th anniversary of Man landing on the moon. I remember the day well as TV's broadcasted this historic event as astronaut Neil Armstrong took his first steps on the surface of the moon. Astronaut Buzz Aldrin had communion on the surface of the moon and read today's Bible verse. 

The heavens do declare the glory of God and I wonder if an atheist could deny the existence of God if he or she were given the chance to blast off into space like our NASA astronauts did? Pretty difficult to say that God did not make the creation. 

Right now spiritual warfare is going on for Satan would love to destroy anything about God and the Bible. The family unit is under attack, marriage is under attack, childbirth is under attack, freedom is under attack and it breaks my heart to think about how God must watch it all and wonder what is going on. Similar to the days of Adam and Eve man wanted to be his own boss and do his own thing. I urge you to keep praying for revival for our country. 

PRAYER: Lord I lift up everyone to keep their eyes and ears open to the truth. I pray for those people who are deceiving little children, hurting babies, lying to get what they want to feel fulfilled. I pray for revival to break out especially in the public school system. Guard the hearts and minds of the little ones. Wake the parents up. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment