Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Life’s Clutter



“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world” (John 16:33, NIV).


Distractions, bills, hurt, traffic jams, toddlers vying for your time, relation pain, hard decisions, job problems so much swarming around you. Don’t let it overwhelm you. Turn to the One who holds the future and is not sitting stressed out and worried. 


First you need to get in an attitude of gratitude and prayer to ward off attacks from the enemy who loves God’s children to get frazzled. Trust Him with whatever it is. 


Know that all things will work out and God has your back. Breathe in breathing in God’s goodness. Breathe out problems weighing you down asking for God to intervene. Now go rest in Him. 


PRAYER: This is the day you have made and I will not let Satan steal it from me. I choose to be at peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment