Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Lost And Lonely



“When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd.” Mark 6:34 NIV

Look around you and just note the expression on people's faces. Many are lonely, confused, hurting, grieving and it is hard to pinpoint the reasons. As I travel, in airports you can see people rushing to and fro mostly just in a hurry. What is going on inside their head? 

What is going on inside of your head? Do you overthink things too much? Try too hard to be liked and maybe push yourself on people who have no desire to be your friend. You are not responsible for other's actions. Simply pray and walk away. 

Perhaps there are family issues in the mix of emotions. An unresolved conflict. A deep hurt or wounded spirit. A prodigal child not wanting to come home. A host of things can create sadness, hurt, and confusion. You messed up someway, then admit it and seek reconciliation. Keep praying my friend. God loves you and He hears you. Satan is the great destroyer seeking to destroy families, ministries, and churches. Don't be fooled by his lies and tricks. Stay still and wait for God. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you so much for the opportunity to be able to pray for hurting souls. I ask forgiveness for anything I have done to ever cause pain in a relationship. Help me let go of those people in my life that don't really desire friendship with me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment