Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 27, 2023

You Liar!



The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy. Proverbs 12:22 NIV Bible Gateway

How many times has someone asked you how are you or how is your morning going and truthfully it has been pretty raunchy so far and you are on the verge of tears yet your response is "ok". Why do we do this? It happened to me recently and I thought to myself what if I had unloaded my 'issues' on this person?

So let's say you have not had that good of a morning but you want to not lie so what do you do? Maybe just be honest and say you are working through some things and thanks for asking. You could even ask the person to say a prayer for you. 

Most problems stem from bad communication with others because of being impulsive or misunderstood. My problems occur most of the time due to unthought out texting. Anyone else identify? So what do you do? Once again you run to God and cry out for help. Cry out asking him to help you be still. Cry out asking Him to help you not text or butt into other's lives. Cry out and ask the Lord to help you wait for Him. 

PRAYER: My heart aches when I make someone else upset and truly meant no harm. My heart aches when I am misunderstood. Help me Lord to rest in the shadow of your wings. Give me self control. Help any fractured relationships be mended and forgiven. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: I went through a lengthy tough time several years ago. When people asked me how I was, my answer was "Thank you!" It was shorthand for "Thank you, but you don't have the time to hear about all of it." I appreciated the concern that my friends at church had for me. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete