Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Cares Of The World

 


“And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful. ”Mark 4:19

Yesterday I mentioned about the cares of the world weighing you down to the point you sort of forget about God and walking a walk pleasing to Him. 

There is so much out there to distract believers from staying on the right path. Many have strayed and got caught up in things not pleasing to the Lord. Where is Jesus? He is in the midst of those broken struggling people yet many times they just ignore Him and proceed doing their own thing. 

Have you ever strayed from the path you were walking? I have and am glad God brought me back. Have you ever become ‘asleep at the wheel’ so to speak, not caring about your life with Christ and getting closer to Him, but instead do your own thing knowing deep down you need to return to the good Shepherd Jesus. He is waiting my friend. Today is the day of Salvation. Know one knows the day or hour when Christ will return but He will. Don’t get so caught up in a worldly lifestyle you don’t have time for Him. 

PRAYER: Lord I pray for the weak, the lonely, the misunderstood, those wandering in the desert without you, and those simply worn out by life. Give me and them courage to run from evil and pursue you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.  

1 comment:

  1. Becky: I believe a lot of people, if they were honest, would have to say that they had a time of falling away from Jesus. I know I did. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete