Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Prepare For Attack


"From the wicked who despoil me, My deadly enemies who surround me." Psalm 71:10

Ever had one of those great weeks when things go great all around then voila an emotional bomb drops that tries to throw you off course. Satan is a master of doing that but you don’t have to fall for it. You have to purpose to stay uplifted regardless and recognize it for what it is, a ploy to get your eyes off of Jesus. 

Life will occasionally throw curve balls right when you are at your highest happiest emotionally. Hang on to Jesus. Be still. Have faith. Keep running after Jesus. 

Friend I don’t know what you may be going through today but reach out to a trusted friend for prayer and allow the comfort of the Holy Spirit to fill you up. When you continue to let negative thinking sink you into emotional quicksand you won’t have victory. You can have victory regardless of your circumstances.

PRAYER: Today Lord I need you and every day I need you. Help me Lord to trust you will make wrongs right. Help me stay humble. Guard my mouth so I don’t say stupid things I regret. Help me forgive people when they are mean to me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment