Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Burdened?



“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” Matthew 11:28


Are you feeling down maybe a case of mid summer blues? Perhaps you have a situation in your life that weighs on your heart. Maybe you have allowed the darkness of this world to influence you. 


Whatever is making your heart heavy stop and take a deep breath. Comparing yourself to others is another method to guarantee a case of the blues. Be content with where you are and what you have.


Find time to bring joy to another. Forgive someone who hurt you even if they don’t ask. Don’t try to be a carbon copy of others but be happy just where you are and how God made you. 


PRAYER: Thank you Lord that I was born. Thank you for making me just like I am. Keep me motivated to run my race to win. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: This is very good advice for all. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete