Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 2, 2023

143 GOD

 

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Mathew 22:37
Back in the day of old school pagers ‘143’ was the code for ‘I love you’. I saw this recently on a license plate in Idaho. I figured it had to do with The God so I googled “what is 143” and voila.
What a neat vanity tag that will really make people ask about it. Do you ‘143‘ God too? Truly love Him with all your heart, soul, and mind. He is the way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper, light in the darkness. Ponder those things for a moment.
If you don’t have it already get the ‘You Version’ Bible app from App Store then the Bible and so much more is at your finger tips. Find a church that truly preaches God’s word to messed up people that means all of us. Church isn’t going and sitting quietly with a suit and tie then checking the block for the week. It should go on after you exit the church each week. Get empowered for the kingdom!
PRAYER: Thanks again for another day of life. Struggles abound but you walk with me Lord. Guard my heart and keep my tongue from speaking evil or tearing others down. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment