Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 21, 2023

Rockin' And A Reelin'

 

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10
Do you ever feel like you are rockin’ and reelin’ in your life spiritually? You know what you need to do but yet you want to play God and step in and tell Him how you would like things fixed. Sound familiar?
You are tired of waiting for God to intervene and handle your prayer concern, yet you know if you become the boss, it will go bad before you know it.
Maybe you feel everyone else is doing okay but say “hey look at me and my situation. What did I do wrong to have things crumble like this? I believed the promises, prayed the prayers yet here I am at square one.” My friend there is only one answer, God is working so trust Him. Do not let Satan make you doubt. Hang in there.
PRAYER:Our Father which art in Heaven hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. These familiar words from the Lord’s prayer is how I feel. Help me break the stronghold of impatience. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment