Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 24, 2023

Truth Wins

 

“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God”. Romans 12:2
I have said it before over and over there is good and there is evil. Period. We are in a spiritual battle between God and the devil. Be aware and don’t just shrug it off.
As a believer it is serious to engage in warfare to save our nation and its’ future generations. “Becky don’t go getting political on me I read to be comforted not scared and angry”. My intent is to have you recognize that many of your problems and issues even with those you love dearly, originates with needing to engage the devil and tell him he WILL NOT win.
Be on your knees in prayer. Make it a priority not an after thought. Don’t slip up and start being hypnotized by the culture which is getting darker and making many people’s minds go numb. Younger people don’t see it as much but you who are wiser certainly should. The coy devil has made the word ‘love’ synonymous with accepting evil in society. All of us have sinned but taking God’s creation and trying to put it back in a science test tube won’t work.
PRAYER: Father my heart breaks for those who are being tricked and misled by evil and are succumbing to wrong thinking and wrong theology. Guard my heart and my mind so I know the truth found only in your word which never changes. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment