Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Don’t Push Doors Open



Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious produce of the soil, being patient about it, until it gets the early and late rains. You too be patient; strengthen your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is near. James 5:7-8

You have heard the phrase when God closes a door he opens a window? It is true. When you try too hard to push doors open things can backfire. 

Whatever it is you are waiting for keep praying, keep believing, be patient. Try to be still. I had a really quick neat answer to prayer recently that I I tried to push open the door it may have failed but why I waited wondering if anything would ever happen it did!! 

God hears prayers and He answers them in His way and in His time. Trust and obey and hang on. The doors will open. 

PRAYER: Lord I am grateful for the doors you open and the ones you have closed in my life. You know what I need better than I do. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment