Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Does Your Spiritual Life Need A Boost?

 


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. (Psalm 42:1)


So you are a Christian? Good. If you were arrested for being a Christian would there be enough evidence to convict you? Ponder that. 


Often a person can become lethargic in the winter months and even after the shelter in place order I heard of several who never returned to church and worship services. 


Time to get excited again about Jesus and all things of the Lord. Don’t be so focused on the worlds problems or the culture that you lose the desire to fellowship each week with other believers. Maybe you never really had a church home. Now may be just the time to find one. Do spring renovation and cleaning and let it be done in your heart as well. 


PRAYER: Lord I know of people who are lost, alone, hurting or have been misled by someone and therefore finding a Bible believing church is no longer a priority. Bring people across their paths Lord to share Jesus with them and help reignite spiritually lethargic people. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


Link to find Bible believing non denominational church in your area: 

Www.associationofrelatedchurches.com

No comments:

Post a Comment