Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, April 2, 2023

My Heart Aches-Does Yours?



Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

The most recent school shooting in Nashville,Tennessee is tragic. The enemy is not the shooter but the enemy has dominated the shooters thoughts and heart. 

My heart really hurt when I heard 3 nine year olds, that is only 4 years older than my own granddaughter, were victims. Ever since prayer was taken out of our public schools in 1963 there has been a slow yet steady downfall in morals, in discerning right and wrong and in believing the truth. The law basically said “God we don’t need you in our schools anymore” and a downfall in morality and gun violence followed. 

Also families have been divided and the one way to heal this divide is to seriously get into the Bible and prayer but many who know that don’t! Why? What is going on in your life friend? Are you estranged from people you love?  Have words crushed you? Keep on keeping on. Don’t say “ Oh I wish Jesus would call me home” as he is not done with you here. Stay strong. Have people pray over you. Forgive those who hurt you. 

PRAYER: Lord you are my stronghold in times of trouble. My heart cries out to you in a dry weary land. Lord I love you and I am ashamed when I let angry words get the best of me. Help me give my issues totally to you and be still. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. The verse from Isaiah is one of my "go to" verses when I am faced with an issue that is heavy on my heart. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete