Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 17, 2023

What Governs Your Mind?

 


The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.Romans 8:6 NIV Bible Gateway

Ever had one of those days where you just can’t get negative junk out of your head. Things that make you want to overreact to someone. I did recently. 

Once I woke up and realized the enemy was having a hey day seeing me sitting there like “what now Lord” instead of taking authority over my emotions in the name of Jesus. 

When you are governed by the flesh you can’t think from a godly perspective. Your thoughts are muddled, you get agitated, things make no sense. But once the aha moment occurs and the spiritual light comes on again it is evident what you need to do. “Walk in the Spirit” period! 

PRAYER:Lord have you way in my life, I truly mean it and release any expectations of how things should work out. Give me your peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#BG2 Biblegatewayblogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment