Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Almost Here



  “For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God” (1 Corinthians 1:18, NIV).


Tomorrow is Easter Sunday. It is a day acknowledged by most everyone even if they only do ‘the religious thing’ once a year. The most phenomenal day in history when Christ rose from the dead just as he said. 

Jesus doesn’t want us to be religious but he wants a relationship with you. I am often called ‘religious’ simply because I feel some people don’t know what to call someone who loves the Lord,  loves writing devotions, has crosses on a wall in my house, and prays. Some are angry at God because of a loved one passing but all I can say is don’t give place to the devil. Lean in to God and talk to Him. 

So this Easter rejoice that God came back to life and he lives today. Don’t let anger, bitterness, hurt, or a bad experience keep you from wanting more of Him in your life. 

PRAYER: Thank you for forgiving my sins past, present, and future. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 
Click link for song of praise. 




1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts. I once was asked "Are you religious?" I didn't know what to say. I replied, "Yes!" because I was caught off guard/ As I got to know her better, I discovered she was involved in a church in a neighboring town. I now know how to answer that question. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete