Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 22, 2023

When You Don’t Understand

 




“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding”. Proverbs 3:5

Perhaps there are those of you trying to figure out stuff right now that only God can do. The loss of a family member, an estranged adult child, a sickness that just won’t leave. Many throw up their hands and say “why Lord”?

Everyone goes through some sort of trials. God never promised us a trial free existence but sometimes things just don’t make sense. There is a lot of ugliness, division, lying, demonic activity, and hurt in this world. I call it a present day gloom and darkness. 

But rejoice because no matter how you feel on the inside you can be an over comer. Your pain may be too much to bear so talk to God. Let out your emotions. Tell Him you don’t understand. Get on your knees and cry out to Him. 

PRAYER:Father I sometimes can’t understand things. I pray, I fast, I cry out to you and try to be still yet my situation remains unchanged. Help me persevere. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click below and listen: 

https://youtu.be/OAQJKZJB-kE

1 comment:

  1. Two widow ladies were talking at church about how they don't understand why their husbands were gone and they were left alone. One said very succinctly, "God has His reasons!" I find myself saying that same thought when I am going through a difficult time. Peace and blessings to you and yours

    ReplyDelete