Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, February 27, 2023

Worldly?

 



Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.Romans 12:2 NLT

 

What does it mean to be worldly? Adopting too many of the customs of this present world thinking they really matter when in actuality they don’t. My recent wake up call was my obsession with thinking everyone has a Super Bowl party when that is only media hype. You can be perfectly happy watching it alone without a house full of people.  

 

Anyway there are many ways you can get too caught up in this culture forgetting as a follower you are not to adopt the customs of the world which can get you into a very dark place if not careful.

 

This does not mean you can’t do anything but you need to remember you represent Christ not in a Holier than thou way but in a way that reflects His character.

 

PRAYER:Lord help me to slow down and rest in you. Help me purge things from my life which take me away from you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment