Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, February 13, 2023

Hidden Pain

 




For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.Jeremiah 29:11

 

As you go about your day think about those around you. I am blessed to travel a good deal and on planes people aren’t always going to some exotic location but may be headed to deal with family situations, funerals, emotional stuff.

Be kind to others as you don’t know what is going on in their life and what struggles they may be faced with. A simple smile can brighten someone’s day. 

Give thanks always when things are going good or even for the trials you go through. Sometimes those trials help you be prepared to help others. 

PRAYER: Keep me alert to anyone around me who may need a kind word, some financial help, a hug, or a card in the mail. Use my words to brighten another’s day. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment