Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Choose To Forgive

 

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 Bible Gateway
Sometimes it is really hard to forgive people especially when they don’t even know they hurt you.
I know from experience it is better to let things go and move on and let God have the situation. God wants you to forgive. Holding onto stuff does nothing to heal a relationship.
Be still. Try setting a timer and see if you can do nothing for 2 minutes. It does a soul good to rest and talk to God.
PRAYER: Father help me rest in you especially when I get caught up in stuff I don’t need to concern myself with. Help me shine your light to others. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment