Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 3, 2023

A Loner?

 


Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.Psalm 54:4 NIV Bible Gateway

One afternoon I just felt like going to my local coffee shop to write, read and chill. My neighbor was sitting in a vehicle outside and she couldn’t believe I was going alone. Some people don’t do good alone then at times alone is good. 

It is good to have time to think, collect thoughts. As a believer it is not good to be alone all the time. You need fellowship time with others and time one on one to get to know a friend. 

During your alone time pursue peace in your inner man. Think of those in your life needing prayer which is most everyone and silently pray. You could journal. Just in your time alone be thankful also for friends and family. Take this time to think of all the blessings in your life. 

PRAYER: Throughout history mankind at times has been alone. You Lord are our helper and it is you who gave pioneers the ideas to build this great land. I am thankful for times of peace and also times to build into another’s life. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#BG2 Bible gateway blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment