Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, February 16, 2023

They Are All My Children



Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness is intended to lead you to repentance? Romans 2:4 NIV Bible Gateway 


Often times you may want to turn up your nose at those blatantly rebelling against God but He says “they are my harvest field”. Isn’t our job as followers to be leading others to Christ?


Don’t get so high and mighty finding fault that you don’t take time to truly pray for those rebelling against God. Ask God to break your heart with what breaks his. 


   Many are broken vessels and need a hug, a prayer, a kind word, a good deed done for them. Don’t make people projects but truly dig down deep and imagine how much God loves them. 


PRAYER: Lord as I go throughout my day even though my heart may break over something help me instead to reach out to someone who really need Jesus. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


#BG2

No comments:

Post a Comment