Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 10, 2023

Don’t Hate Instruction

 


How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof; And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me! Proverbs 5:12-13 KJV

You as a believer, if you have been saved, are not to gloat like you know it all and have all the answers but you are to pray for the lost and those whose ears and hearts are closed to the truth. 

Today many lies are being accepted by various churches and some denominations have spilt over trying to interpret the Bible the feel good way. False teachers will arise and tickle people’s ears who are caught up in the trap of being deceived. If you know a person like this give them to God and keep praying. 

The truth sets all people free. When I go through Dallas Fort Worth International Airport I try to stop at Terminal B chapel. I pray, ponder, read verses in the Bible. The chapel sign at gate 47 has no cross but has a mosque looking building identifying it. To many the cross is an offense so I guess to the airport it must be. Inside are prayer rugs for Muslims, a stained glass window also with no cross, A Quran, and many other religions Books they teach from.And there are Bibles.  I sit listening to travelers passing by in the busy concourse praying for those traveling who are lonely, scared, hurting, broken, and who need Jesus. At one point a Muslim airline worker came in and knelt on a rug. Anyway my friend we don’t know the day or hour so try to be winning souls. It is no joke. 

PRAYER:Lord my heart aches for people who believe they are ok but are in danger of ending up in Hell. I pray for eyes to be opened to this present darkness surrounding us and many to know the truth. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment