Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, February 20, 2023

All To You I Surrender

 


Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.James 4:10

Could it be or was it wishful thinking in a popular  local coffee shop in Boise playing a hymn? Think I just imagined it. But once in a big box store I did hear ‘I Know My Redeemer Lives” and it brought a smile to my face. 

What does it mean to surrender? To give in or quit acknowledging the other side was the victor such as in a military conflict. If a person surrenders to law enforcement often they throw their hands up as of saying “take me”. 

For a follower of Christ surrender means giving yourself completely to Him and oft times in praise and worship your hands spontaneously go up with absolutely no effort or worry as to what others think. You are saying I love you Lord and use me to help others. Have you surrendered your life to Christ? 

PRAYER: Lord everything I have is yours. I give you my concerns, issues with people in my life and anything bringing lack of rest. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment