Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Rejoice? You Kidding Me?

 


We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. Romans 5:3 

Do you get all giddy when you have problems or issues in your life because you know in the end they are a good thing? Probably not. 

Problems and setbacks help to strengthen you if you don’t let them overwhelm you. If you can ask God for strength to hold on and endure and keep praying you will be stronger for it. 

Believe receive and doubt do without. Just know that God has your back. Don’t crumble into a pile of worry and fear. Seek first His kingdom and even say thanks for the trials of life for in them you grow. 

PRAYER: Thanks Lord for trials for in them I learn to stand strong and keep believing and trusting. I choose to not fear. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


1 comment:

  1. Becky: In each of my "issues", I have found God at work. Maybe not right then or as soon as I expect but He seems to teach me something in the process of His working it out.

    ReplyDelete