Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Look What The Bunny Brought! Oh Please....

“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11 King James Version (KJV)

More people go to church on Easter and Christmas than other Sundays primarily as some feel it is their ‘religious duty’ or want a family time followed by brunch. Whatever the reason The Holy Spirit is working.
Today’s verse indicates that God’s word does not return empty or void and if you are in a service which is anointed you are hearing God’s infallible word there those occasional visitors to churches also hear it.
My prayer is you are in church today and that it is meaningful and spirit filled. I pray you are excited that Jesus came back to set us free. I pray for those you may know with hard cold hearts to have a breakthrough and get hungry for the Word. Blessings this Resurrection Sunday.
PRAYER: Easter is a time I always look forward to not because of fancy new clothes, candy and egg hunts but because Jesus is the reason for this season. Open hearts of many today who need a revival in their life. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment