Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Fool Me, Not God



Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Galatians 6:7

 

Today most people at least in America are aware of the fact it is April Fool’s Day which I am clueless to what it is about. All I know is you can fool, sneak, hide, deceive, and trick man but you can not trick the Lord. You can be a practical joker but not to the Almighty, 

You may be able to trick humans but there is no tricking or fooling God. He knows your heart and your thoughts. Nothing gets past Him. 

The verse today says God cannot be mocked or made fun of or fooled. Don’t think you can hide thoughts from Him or the intentions of your heart. Is it time you made things right with Him?

PRAYER: I want to not just be a Christian but to act like one around the clock and wherever life takes me. I don’t want to act foolish or to be a part of fooling anyone. Keep my heart honest before you. In Jesus’ name.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment